Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FINALLY!!! They read my mind!

So yesterday I went to the gym, as usual. As I am at the foot of the stairs to go to the second floor, I notice this HUGE board that is as tall as I am (not a big feat). The title of the board was, "PROPER GYM ETIQUETTE." I am not kidding! I think someone has finally read my mind. It had all sorts of stuff on it, like water fountain etiquette (no lips or spit on the fountain discharge), locker room etiquette (no naked people, please), wiping down machines when you are done etiquette (cause I don't want your germs), no sparkly shoe lace etiquette (cause that's just bad)....okay, maybe I lied about that one. But FINALLY!!!!

I do, however, wonder what made them post this in plain sight of everyone. Overall, most people are respectful and know what the deal is, however, I guess there are enough people, like sparkles and the moanin' mama, that called a need for this.

I don't have high hopes for the posting of etiquette, but at least its effort and worth a try. :)

No comments: